Charlie the Unicorn 3 Charlie the Unicorn 3

Not for everybody... but decent...

I can't give you a great score because these just aren't for me... but I think there is a cult audience for these.

The annoying little unicorns are funny and the bitterness of Charlie is hysterical and I always LOVE the end where his organs are stolen...

...but then somewhere in the middle it just keeps going and going and you're ready for it to end... it becomes exhausting.

But like I said... maybe the long, drawn out, irritating part just isn't my cup of tea.

I think you're very creative! GO DRUGS!!! HAHA! :D

Cat Face 8 Cat Face 8

I like it!!! I really really like it!

You've done something here that is creative and has a real charm to it!

The art is crisp and the voices are clear and well done!

Cat face is a fun and pleasant little character and I actually want to know what he will say next... I like the little guy!

This is good stuff. You're actually doing something here and not just making toilet jokes (not that toilet jokes don't have their place on NG).

I will definitely check out more of your work.

hot ham water 9-11 hot ham water 9-11

Great stuff!

I'm still a huge fan!!! Simple, hysterical... brilliant!

I noticed Birdsie is a bit more edgy in these... I'm wondering if this is going to continue to progress as the series goes and Soupie becomes more frustrating... or if you just decided to amp up the humor by making him angrier.

Hooray for freedom!!!

HAHAHAHAHA!

Greetings China Greetings China

How does this get a ten?

It's a flag. It's a still flag... with music.

Nothing happens except music... and a screen that is a flag.

You welcome China by boring them?

I did not find this entertaining.

F I S H I N G F I S H I N G

Eggcellent...

I am eggstatic to see such an eggciting cartoon which makes such an eggsquizit point!

qho episode4-HELP qho episode4-HELP

Nice!

Simple... funny... well drawn. I love the style and the message is funny too.

Hammer 'n' Sickle Hammer 'n' Sickle

Not a fan.

I can see what you were trying to do, but this required no effort and the joke was kind of weak.

...can't wait to see what new Communist China Newgrounds will do with my post this time!!! :D

I Like Chinese! I Like Chinese!

I enjoyed it.

Of course Eric Idle's song is the main feature, but your animation was light, whimsical and pleasant and went well with the song!

Thanks... I will watch this again when I need a stress breaker.

8-BIT Waterslide 8-BIT Waterslide

Really cool!

GREAT technique! Loved the 8 bit mixed with the live action and all the other cool animation you added in the BG.

This is funny and has something about it that makes me love to watch it.

It's small and simple and very enjoyable. Thanks for making it!

Everything by Everyone Everything by Everyone

BADASS!!!

Makes me wanna go check out NEWGROUNDS!!!

:D