Charlie the Unicorn 3 Charlie the Unicorn 3

Not for everybody... but decent...

I can't give you a great score because these just aren't for me... but I think there is a cult audience for these.

The annoying little unicorns are funny and the bitterness of Charlie is hysterical and I always LOVE the end where his organs are stolen...

...but then somewhere in the middle it just keeps going and going and you're ready for it to end... it becomes exhausting.

But like I said... maybe the long, drawn out, irritating part just isn't my cup of tea.

I think you're very creative! GO DRUGS!!! HAHA! :D

Cat Face 8 Cat Face 8

I like it!!! I really really like it!

You've done something here that is creative and has a real charm to it!

The art is crisp and the voices are clear and well done!

Cat face is a fun and pleasant little character and I actually want to know what he will say next... I like the little guy!

This is good stuff. You're actually doing something here and not just making toilet jokes (not that toilet jokes don't have their place on NG).

I will definitely check out more of your work.

hot ham water 9-11 hot ham water 9-11

Great stuff!

I'm still a huge fan!!! Simple, hysterical... brilliant!

I noticed Birdsie is a bit more edgy in these... I'm wondering if this is going to continue to progress as the series goes and Soupie becomes more frustrating... or if you just decided to amp up the humor by making him angrier.

Hooray for freedom!!!

HAHAHAHAHA!

Back to the Cubeture 1 Back to the Cubeture 1

Fun game, but...

I can't win the DAMNED horse race and therefore can't continue!!!

EdibleCastle responds:

If you really can't make it, try using (window's) On-Screen Keyboard. You can both press space and click it for more keypresses!

.New Grounds. .New Grounds.

DUDE!

You D!CK!!!!!

Patapon 2 The Art Of War Patapon 2 The Art Of War

TONS of fun!!!

Wish this was longer and there were more commands to learn!

Loved playing!!!